Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for G-Express Nigeria Recruitment for Security Officer. The Application deadline is 30th January 2019.
G-Express is a fabric organization that deals with different kinds of clothing, fabrics and materials.
Job Title: Office Security Officer
- A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
- We are looking for a competent Security Officer to undertake the surveillance of our premises and protection of our staff and visitors.
- You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts or other criminal behavior.
- The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.