Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for G-Express Nigeria Recruitment for Fashion Designer. The Application deadline is 30th January 2019.
G-Express is a fabric organization that deals with different kinds of clothing, fabrics and materials.
Job Title: Fashion Designer
Job type: Permanent
- A Fashion designer/clothing designer is a person who designs clothing for people.
- Fashion designers must be able to use computer-aided design (CAD) programs and be familiar with graphics editing software
- Creative Fashion designers work with a variety of fabrics, shapes, and colors. Their ideas must be unique, functional, and stylish. Decisionmaking skills.
- Fashion designers are in charge of the design and development of clothing and other fashion products
- Principles of tailoring
- Marketing fashion
- Draping methods
- Clothing design
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Apparel construction
- Illustrating for fashion
- History of clothing and fashion design
- Predicting fashion trends
- Woven materials and knitwear
- Candidate must be based in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.