Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Excalibur Technologies Recruitment For Software Developer. The application deadline is 31st January, 2019.
About Excalibur Technologies
Excalibur Software and Systems Limited also known as Excalibur Technologies inc. is a business process automation firm. Excalibur provides turnkey platforms and solutions for businesses. We focus on the proper implementation of technology to improve Client’s business process and operations by automating repeatable functions and activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title:Software Developer
- As a Software Developer at Excalibur, your ultimate role is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Write clean, scalable and documented code
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug existing applications
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming
- Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytic and good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Proven experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#.
- Proven experience in using Asp.net, MVC, C#, .Net/.Net Core, Web API, Json, Rest and SQL Server.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.