Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Eventi Cocktails Limited Recruitment for Operations Manager.
Eventi Cocktails is a Lagos based cocktails design and consulting company. It is a subsidiary of Eventi Verdi Limited, which is a fast emerging and unique brand in the Lagos hospitality and events management scene. .
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The candidate will be responsible for planning and coordinating all eventi operations and events.
- He or She will provide the necessary managing administrative and operational support needed to increase the overall efficiency of the company’s daily business operations.
Functions of the Role
- Plan and coordinate the execution of events
- Ensure that that all the resources needed for the successful execution of events are available.
- Work with suppliers to ensure adequate stock is supplied at each time
- Conduct pre and post event inventory count.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Work with CEO to prepare and send proposals
- Follow up on invoices and ensure that payment is collected as at when due.
- Manage the team and ensure that everyone is working efficiently
- Attend vendor meetings and serve as a liasion between client and company.
- Present and promote a positive image at company’s events
- Support the CEO in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with CEO to seek new ways of improving service offering
- Create work schedules and communicate to staff
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Administrative skill
- Industry awareness
- Project management skill
- Communication skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: