Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Eureka Global Recruitment for Customer Relationship Officer. The Application deadline is 25th October 2019.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- The customer relationship officer is the first point of contact with customers and will ensure that all customer needs and complaints are addressed in a way that will leave them satisfied.
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes based on his knowledge of the company products and services
- Communicate regularly with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Handle communication within and outside the office
- Keep the company’s website updated
- Manage the company’s social media pages
- Answer all calls to the company.
- Address customer concerns and complaints
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meet and exceed set targets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient in MS Office and WordPress
- Ability to work well with a team
- A minimum of OND in any related field.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- A customer-oriented attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October 2019.