Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Eureka Global Recruitment for Customer Relationship Officer. The Application deadline is 25th October 2019.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- The customer relationship officer is the first point of contact with customers and will ensure that all customer needs and complaints are addressed in a way that will leave them satisfied.
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes based on his knowledge of the company products and services
- Communicate regularly with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Handle communication within and outside the office
- Keep the company’s website updated
- Manage the company’s social media pages
- Answer all calls to the company.
- Address customer concerns and complaints
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meet and exceed set targets
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Proficient in MS Office and WordPress
- Ability to work well with a team
- A minimum of OND in any related field.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- A customer-oriented attitude
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October 2019.