Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ernst and Young Recruitment for Graduate Trainees. The Application deadline is 14th May 2019.
Ernst and Young (EY) is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainees
Job ID: NIG00039
As a Graduate Trainee, you will experience on-going professional development through our world-class learning and mentor programs, building your local and global network, and our flexible culture. All of these is to guarantee our employee value proposition holds true for you – Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
You can apply to any of our client-facing Service Line:
- Our Advisory practice focuses on improving business performance for our clients, while managing risk in an increasingly complex environment. Join Advisory and you will team with 56,000 colleagues around the world – one of the broadest global advisory networks – to help clients through anything from broad business transformation to more specific change focused on achieving growth, optimizing or protecting their business. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within advisory include Performance Improvement, Risk and Information Technology Advisory.
- Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a globally networked team across150 countries, you will advise clients on preserving, optimizing, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within TAS include Mergers and Acquisition services, Project Finance, Real Estate Advisory services, Restructuring services, Transaction Integration services, Transaction Support, Transaction Tax, and Valuation and Business Modelling.
- Our Assurance business is one of the most trusted, respected and influential Practices in the industry. As part of our team of 89,500+ professionals, you will provide peace of mind to clients by using your skills and experience to give companies, investors and regulators confidence in the validity of financial statements, business-critical information or processes. Groups (or, as we call them – sub-service lines) within Assurance include External Audit, Climate Change and Sustainability, Financial Accounting Advisory and Forensic & Integrity Services.
- Our Tax practice revolves around helping our clients effectively manage their tax obligations proactively and responsibly. As part of a globally networked team of over 45,000 tax professionals in 150 countries you will advise clients on planning, compliance and reporting wherever the client has needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality service and technical networks enable you to help clients reduce inefficiencies, mitigate risk and improve opportunities within their tax function. Groups (or, as we call them – sub service lines) within Tax include Business Tax Services, Indirect Tax Services, International Tax Services, Transaction Tax Services, Human Capital and Global Compliance and Reporting.
- We will shortlist candidates who meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a 2.1 or Upper credit from a reputable University
- Not above 26 years
Other qualifications include:
- A passion to work in a professional services firm
- Possess good communication skills
- Must be analytical
- Must be self-aware.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline 14th May 2019.
Note: Ensure the class of your degree and date of birth is stated on your CV