Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for ENYO Retail & Supply Limited Recruitment for Graduate Sales Analyst. The Application deadline is 30th June 2019.
ENYO Retail and Supply (ERS) was established in 2017 as a result of our unrelenting desire to expand our trademark professionalism in the downstream energy space thereby creating the most exciting fuel retail brand in the country. As a customer-focused, technology-driven fuels retailing company, ENYO provides best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized return to investors.
Our primary focus is to integrate first level customer service experience with fuels retailing and renewable energy products in Africa. We are pioneering the technology revolution in the downstream to see what additional value can be created to support the massive industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Sales Analyst
Job type: Contract
- The role is responsible for gathering, analyzing and interpreting data.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the development of sales reports, margin analysis and key performance metrics.
- He/She will be responsible for managing the sales core systems (EE, ROPS, PoSIP, etc).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Projects and forecast sales trends using previous sales data and market information
- Examines monthly, quarterly and annual sales reports to identify sales patterns and areas for improvement, comparing actual sales data to revenue projections and expectations.
- Provide general sales reporting and analysis that assists in monitoring sales performance.
- Provide data and analytical support for presentations and business reviews
- Assist in the identification and development of business opportunities through analysis and interpretation of data.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of promotional efforts in the market using available data sources.
- Creates ad-hoc measures and reports as requested to support analysis.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences or related field.
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 1 – 2 year(s)
- Data Mining, Analysis & Interpretation
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency – Expert level
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Expert level
- Relationship Management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June 2019.