Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) Recruitment for Facilities Manager. The Application deadline is 14th March, 2019.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Plc (EEDC) – Electric Power development in Nigeria started toward the end of 19th century when the first generating plant of 30KW was installed in the city of Lagos in 1898. From this date onwards and until 1950, the pattern of electricity development was inform of individual electricity under-taking set up in various towns somewhere by Native or Municipal authorities.
In 1946, the Nigerian Government Electricity undertaking was established within the then Public Works Development (PWD) to take over the responsibilities for electricity in Lagos State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Location: South Eastern Nigeria
- Office administration, project management in liaison with Quantity Surveyor, and Civil Engineer;
- Real Estate appraisal/valuation, property management including but not limited to leasing, liaison with property owners, regulatory and respective state agencies, processing of payment of rents, fees and various rates.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage the maintenance of facilities at the CHQ Office, the 18 District Offices and nearly 150 service centers; Maintenance of sundry equipment including photocopiers, air-conditioners etc. to aid smooth operations company wide.
- Execute Facility / Property Management and ensure the safe keeping of records and documents to aid retrieval when required.
- Oversee and advise on Real Estate Appraisal/Valuation assignments for decision making. Negotiate leases and processing payments of rents and incidental fees/charges as well as administration of lease agreements in liaison with the Legal Department.
- Interface with landlords and resolution of tenancy issues in all locations.
- Implement Project Management in liaison with the Quantity Surveyor, and Civil Engineer to ensure timely completion of EEDC construction and other projects.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Estate Management or Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying. Relevant professional certifications such as ANIVs, FNIVS, RSV are required.
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualification experience in the field of estate management or facilities management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Fill Online Form
Application Deadline 14th March, 2019.
Note: No hard copy application will be entertained and prospective candidates are advised against attempting to submit applications at any EEDC office.