Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Human Resources Officer. The Application deadline is 19th August 2019.
Empire Trust Microfinance Bank is a financial organization incorporated by CAC on 30th May 2014 and was licensed by the CBN on November 20th, 2014. Empire Trust Microfinance Bank (ETMfB) officially commenced operations on 12th February 2015. ETMfB was created with the objective to reduce Nigerian population living below poverty line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Job Type: Full time
- Support and implement HR projects in alignment with the bank’s goals.
- Assist with recruitment and hiring process.
- Assist with performance management and employee evaluation process.
- Support the management with disciplinary issues
- Effective management of HR Information system and HR administration.
- Attend to employee requests and potential issues.
- Assist with Payroll administration processes.
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, including turnover and retention rate.
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
- Conduct & manage new employee on – boarding process.
- Provide information and report on data management and carry out HR analytics.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Implement the reward and recognition strategy in line with the bank’s policy.
- Managing HR Records in line with the bank’s policy
- Assist in all Staff Welfare activities
- Assist in Learning and Development Process
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Minimum Required Year of Experience
- 2 year(s)
Relevant Skills, Qualifications, Attributes & Experience:
- 2 – 3 years proven work experience as a Human Resources officer.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.(written and Oral)
- Must be computer literate with added advantage in key Microsoft office package(Word,Excel and Powerpoint).
- B.Sc/HND in Social Sciences or any other relevant course of study.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 19th August 2019.