Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Emmyson Health Consult Recruitment for Office Manager. The Application deadline is 30th May 2020.
Emmyson Health Consult is a famous firm in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to the “HR Office” via using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th May 2020.