Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Emirates Group Recruitment for Sales Executive. The Application deadline is 10th May 2019.
Emirates is one of the world’s fastest growing airlines. Based in Dubai, Emirates connects people all over the world to a network of over 150 destinations. Emirates Group started out in 1985 with just two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people. Now we have a team of over 60,000 and one of the largest fleets in the world. You could be part of our story and join us in our home city, Dubai. Our cosmopolitan team is built by people from over 160 nations. But wherever we’re from, there’s one thing we all share – a passion for travel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- To enhance relationships with all colleagues in assigned outlets and commercial houses and to motivate them in all matters affecting the Company’s business
- To monitor credit risk with trade and partners and take the necessary precautions to control the same.
- To complete administration accurately and effectively
- To achieve sales of the Company’s products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
- To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
- To achieve the greatest possible return to the company from the use of promotional funds and to deploy display material and point of sales aids to generate the greatest impact on the customer.
- To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade, and competitive activity to ensure the Company maintains market awareness.
Qualifications & Experience
- University Graduate
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience /training in sales with a recognized airline or travel agency.
- Have management experience at a junior level, and be prepared to act on their own initiatives
- Should possess a valid local driving license
- Good knowledge of the local travel markets in and surrounding geographical area.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office applications
- Must have the right to work and live in Nigeria. The Company will not provide or assist with obtaining work permits.
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply