Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for ELROI Global Services Limited (Elroi) Recruitment for Project Manager – Upstream Operations . The application deadline is 31st January, 2019.
ELROI Global Services Limited (Elroi) is a duly registered Company in Nigeria, an innovative resource and solutions provider serving the niche sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas markets both in the Upstream and Downstream sectors. Elroi leverages on its unique business model and top line global connectivity. Elroi affords it customers the best-in-class solutions, products and capabilities from across the globe, enabling organizations to meet the needs of a growing market amidst customer and regulatory complexities.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Upstream Operations
Employment Type: Contract Based
- Drives project planning, budgeting and establishing critical project objectives.
- Leads project process and manages the project through close-out.
- Able to lead all aspects of a major process project including procurement, project controls, QA/QC, health and safety, field construction management etc.
- Will be responsible for Document Control and Liaise with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Leads the development and execution of environmental, waste management, engineering, procurement and construction of projects in oil and gas industry.
- Directs and coordinates activities of several disciplines on a project of moderate to large scope or a combination of smaller projects.
- Directs coordination with clients and other external entities.
- Initiate prime contract negotiations or preparation and leads all subcontract definition, award and management of execution.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria.
- Must possess Project Management Certificate
- Must possess Project Management skills
- Must possess experience in Site Clean-Up, Waste Management Services and Tank Cleaning Services
- Must possess experience in Document Control
- Must possess NEBOSH Certification and QHSE skills
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
- All other skills and experience as needed for the position.
- Minimum of university degree, HND in respective areas of study as indicated.
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years’ experience
- Cognate experience in general Oil & Gas, Waste Management and Environmental services as applicable to job title respectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (Please include track records in your Resume) to: The subject of the e-mail must be “Project Manager – Upstream Operations”
- Candidates should send only their “Resume” in MS Word or PDF format to the email above.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Company reserves the right to close application before deadline without notice)
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2019.