Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Eko Maintenance Limited Recruitment for HSE Team Lead. The application deadline is 29th January 2019.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Job Title: HSE Team Lead
- Ensure a programme of audit and monitoring activity is in place.
- Facilitate shared learning and consistency of practice.
- Visit operational sites on a regular basis.
- Maintain an emergency response role within the Incident Management Team.
- Provide HSE reporting and analysis for the site.
- Manage a team of HSE professionals to meet workload demands.
- Build and maintain local relationships with Regulators.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and Company HSE standards.
- Provision of operational HSE advice, coaching and guidance to operational leaders.
- Drive the delivery of the HSE Plan.
- Lead and participate in incident investigation and ensure high quality of all investigation reports.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Recognized HSE certificate
- 2-4 years work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing and teamwork.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to:
Application Deadline 29th January, 2019.