Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for eHealth Africa Recruitment for Software Developer (OpenMRS). The application deadline is 30th April 2019.
eHealth Africa’s mission is to build stronger health systems through the design & implementation of data-driven solutions that respond to local needs and provide underserved communities with tools to lead healthier lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (OpenMRS)
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer with knowledge of OpenMRS to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps. S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development. S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- Qualification: Any degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or any other related field.
- Experience: At least 1 – 2 years of proven experience developing and working with OpenMRS. 2+ years of experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment. Experience with server maintenance is an additional advantage.
- Skills: Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2019.