Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for eHealth Africa Recruitment for Radiologist.
eHealth Africa’s mission is to build stronger health systems through the design & implementation of data-driven solutions that respond to local needs and provide underserved communities with tools to lead healthier lives.
Job Title: Dietitian
- The Radiologists will perform the following services consisting of: an interpretive reading of the following: Xray images, ultrasound images.
- The radiologist will also need to perform all services in a diligent and workmanlike manner. The radiologist will also assist in all accreditations. The content, style, and format of any work product of the services shall be consistent with facilities standards.
The Radiologist will support EHA clinics predominantly by:
- Interpret ultrasound images to diagnose illness and injury
- Diagnostic activities might include locating tissue abnormalities or evaluating the behavior of organs in motion
- Perform accurate x-rays as ordered by the physicians while practicing radiation safety precautions.
- Prepare and transmit images to the other radiologist for over-read, and report over-read results to providers.
- Retrieve and archive radiographic reports.
- Triage patients to include taking and recording vital signs and patient history.
- Apply the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and approaches to problems.
- Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper-based documentation for all assessments and procedures.
- Maintaining Quality Assurance of the radiology equipment and completion of Quality Control logs.
- Assist in maintaining all quality control, clinic inspection, on a daily basis and report any and all discrepancies appropriately.
- This is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be requested to perform any other duties deemed reasonable by your line managers.
- The Radiologist must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and should be a licensed Radiologist certified by the West African College of Surgeons or the National Postgraduate Medical College.
- Must show evidence of competence in the management of radiology cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research.
- The Radiologist must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment towards continuous quality improvement.
- The Radiologist must have a minimum of 5 years cognate experience.
- The Radiologist should be willing to train other doctors in radiology along with other training programs available in the hospital.
- Be able to demonstrate industry knowledge and experience of providing excellent care and service.
- Encouraging to medical team and patients; ability to mentor and lead
- Able to perform CPR or additional emergency procedures if needed
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with a wide variety of patients, medical staff, and caregivers
- Strong computer skills, including Google Office Suite and other medical software.
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients’ needs and concerns
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. EHA Clinics is a tobacco-free environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to sit and use a computer and reach with their hands and arms.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.