Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Efficacy Construction Company Recruitment for Quantity Surveyor. The Application deadline is 17th June 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- This role will initially be a support role integrating in the commercial team but will offer career progression at a speedy rate.
The required competencies for this job include:
- GPS, geodetic and satellite surveying
- Applicable surveying procedures, standards and instruments
- Automated survey systems
- The use of surveying tools, equipment and instruments
- Planning, coordinating and handling multiple projects within the area of responsibility to meet short and long term deadlines
- Leading, assigning, reviewing and monitoring the work of others
- The use of personal computers and applicable programs, applications and systems
- Applicable boundary laws, rules and regulations.
- Legal research methods
- Reading and interpreting applicable plans, schematics, blueprints and maps
- B.Sc. (University Degree) in Quantity Surveying
- M.Sc (Added advantage)
- The ideal candidate will have a good civil engineering background.
- Must have working experience on either New Build or Fitout/Refurb Projects.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- On offer is career development through mentoring and training which comes with the potential to work on projects overseas and of course a competitive rate of pay.
- Ideally, at least 2 years’ experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th June 2020.