EFCC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.efccnigeria.org. All applicants should see how to apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) 2019 recruitment most especially those having issues with the EFCC recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering. The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering. The agency has its head office in Abuja.
EFCC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption.
- Applicants should not be more than thirty years old.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2019/2020
- Applicants are to fill and submit their applications online via EFCC Application Portal – www.efccnigeria.org.
- Multiple applications submitted by an applicant for more than one position will be disqualified.
- Register your account at EFCC portal.
Note: EFCC 2019/2020 recruitment form is not yet out. Interested candidates should visit EFCC Website for latest news & updates.