Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Eduwalt Concierge Limited Recruitment for Student Visa Consultant. The application deadline is 21st Febraury, 2019.
Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
Job Title: Student Visa Consultant
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- Migration Consultant must be able to help the client to obtain Visas, Green cards and other documentation required.
- You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
- As the Visa and Immigration Consultant you may be required train some HR staff to enhance their understanding of immigration rules to help them to fulfil their roles to a high level.
- You must maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- You must oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline: 21st February, 2019.