Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Eduwalt Concierge Limited Recruitment for Receptionist. The application deadline is 14th May 2019.
Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: Abuja, Rivers, Imo, Kano, Edo
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Must be Female
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to:
Application Deadline 14th May 2019.