Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Ecolab Recruitment for Senior Laboratory Technician.
Ecolab Inc., headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, is an American global provider of water, hygiene and energy technologies, and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets. It was founded as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn, and renamed “Ecolab” in 1986.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Laboratory Technician
Job ID: R00082207
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Category: Research, Development, & Engineering
- This technical selling position viewed internally and externally as a subject matter expert providing product leadership and people development.
- Viewed as highly competent in product development and works with other subject matter experts across product lines to develop and improve products and applications.
- Actively manages regional product suites including profitability and optimization.
- Writes industry papers, best practices, and product/application guides. Solves problems where limited standardization exists.
- Degree in Engineering or Science required.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant product experience.
Independence Level/Reports to:
- Works completely independently solving the complex and difficult problem where limited standardization exists.
- Formulates policies and establishes guidelines and objectives.
- Typically reports to a Regional Technical Manager or Technical Director.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: