Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Eat’n’Go Limited Recruitment for Inventory Accountant.
Eat’n’Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, Their growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry..
Job Title: Inventory Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Main purpose of this role is to follow prescribed procedures on processing suppliers invoices for inventory items as well as fixed asset purchases.
- It also covers import of inventory items and Commissary / store equipment.
- The Inventory Accountant verifies and reviews invoices, and related support documents to ensure its compliance with the company policies and contract terms.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Management of the inventory sub-ledger and general ledger
- Act as financial steward to proactively minimize inventory holding levels
- Ownership of inventory costing including the costing methodology used
- Analysis of stock adjustment requirements
- Ownership of transfer pricing and elimination of associated unrealized profit
- Development of inventory aging and inventory days reports
- Provide information to the Sales department to enable pricing decisions
- Provide inventory financial inputs to modelling to deliver forecasts and budgets
- Providing support to the supply chain team on inventory planning and controls
- Serving as the go-to person on inventory accounting related matters in the supply chain
- Providing the link bridge between the finance department and supply chain
- Carry out all other special assignments as may be required for efficient and effective inventory management
- Prepare stock journal and post to ERP upon obtaining the stock count report from the Internal Audit.
- Developing of Inventory report in a timely manner for management use
- Special Assignment as may be assigned by management.
- Support the Company budgeting process with account analysis
- Perform margin analysis by SKU, category and by branch
- Develops and determines the inventory accounting methods and also analyses the inventory related reports so as to find the possible flaws in inventory storage, transportation, costing etc.
- Monitor all the transactions related to inventory and stay updated about the inventory which has been used or the items that have be stocked up for future use.
- Analyze the overhead costs and variable costs of the company so as to ensure smooth accountancy.
- Check whether or not the reports made related to the inventory count is correct or not so that any kind of fraud can be avoided and timely action can be taken against the one who has deliberately made a fraud report.
- Monthly Stock Variance Report
- Monthly Purchase Report
- Monthly Food cost report
- Monthly Cost Control Report.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional qualification ICAN, etc.
- 5 years’ experience in the field; preferably QSR (Quick service restaurant)
- Proficiency in Excel; Microsoft Dynamics Navision is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to summarize and present complex financial data in an organized, concise manner
- Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
- Team player and fast worker.
- Make decisions and exercise sound judgment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, which may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Demonstrated self-starter and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines and at the same time deliver time results and reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.