Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Hubmart Stores Limited Recruitment for IT Support Team Lead.
Eat ‘N’ God is a reputable eatery in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Team Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Lead group of IT technicians on projects, working with the IT Executive on status updates and issues to be resolved.
- Provide coverage for other offices in times of staff shortage
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Ensuring 99%+ uptime of all IT systems at stores
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized, IT projects as instructed by the IT Support Executive
- Providing desktop and server support
- Supporting and maintaining MS Server, Pulse, Microsoft Dynamics, Excel and NAV
- Setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Creating purchase requisitions for IT hardware/software
- Ensuring licensing for all software purchased is recorded and maintained
- Exchange server mailbox maintenance including archiving mailboxes
- Providing support for windows users
- Backup Test Restore
- Preparing documents, meeting materials and correspondence
- Performing basic administrative support duties, as required, to meet specific operational objectives
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the IT Manager
- Working extra hours to meet deadlines, as required and where reasonable
- Providing assistance as required to the IIT Manager
- Providing assistance and support to colleagues in IT-related matters
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement.
- On-board all new technical support team members
- Installing authorized software to laptops and desktops
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied to desktops and laptops and kept up to date
- Antivirus installation to all desktops and laptops
- Fault finding to laptops and desktops
- Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Ensuring all logs for equipment and users are maintained
- Setting up and configuring new servers
- Installing authorized software to core server
- Avoid SLA bridge on Ticketing system
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Send report, (maintenance Log, Backup test restore log, Backup notifications)
- Ensuring full cooperation with the stores , be available to answer their requests for supports as defined in the SLA
- Maintaining high SLA achievement at all times, meeting the response and resolution times defined in the SLA
- A fresh graduate of Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience is required
- The candidate must possess a solid skill in SQL management studio
- An Experience in QSR or IT helpdesk position is an advantage
- Adhering to company protocol as laid out in the Company Handbook
- Additional responsibilities as requested by the IT manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted