Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for DynamicPlus Advisory Recruitment for Credit Officer. The Application deadline is 11th August 2019.
DynamicPlus Advisory –Our client is a well-known company which for over 30 years has been at the forefront of medical diagnostic product marketing in Nigeria.
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
- Market all products of the company to corporate organizations and Individuals: (Finance lease, Operating lease, Trade finance and other products of the group).
- Determine the creditworthiness of all types of organizations for purposes of arranging for a loan, due diligence for a potential partnership or buyout, or research regarding the issuance of new bonds.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans
- Handling of insurance and registration/renewals on lease assets
- Handle all transaction processes from start to finish according to company policies and departmental SOP.
- Examining the financial statements and other credit-related information of businesses to assess the risk involved in lending money.
- Must be female
- A graduate of Accounting or any relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in similar role in financial environment.
Core Skills & Knowledge:
- Financial Statement analysis, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Social Media and Technology Savvy.
- Strong Interpersonal Relationship
- Proficiency in Oral and Written Communication, Problem Solving, and Time Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to and with the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th August 2019.