Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for DreamLabs Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Accountant. The Application deadline is 30th May 2020.
DreamLabs Nigeria is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast-growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
What We Do
- We delve deep into understanding the true needs of clients and provide the right technical IT expertise and systems to help solve any challenge
Where do you come in?
- You will be expected to give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records.
- This might involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
You will be required to:
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report
You will need to (have):
- Be a chartered accountant with about 3 years experience.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools.
- Excellent reporting skills
Great if you have:
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to speak Hausa.
- What you should expect
- Competitive salary and commissions
- Paid annual leave.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the “Job Title” as a subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th May 2020.