DPR Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.dpr.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
In this post, we will guide candidates who wish to participate in the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment 2019/2020 recruitment most especially those having issues with the DPR recruitment portal on how to apply successfully. We will guide you through the process, all you need to do is to follow the steps below:
About Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
Department of Petroleum Resource (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR), saddled with the responsibility of exploration and importation of Petroleum products. It also oversees the safety and other regulations that relate to the exportation and importation of the products into the country. As part of its activities, the department manages the up and downstream in Nigeria petroleum industry.The Federal Government of Nigeria introduces National Production Monitoring Systems (NIPMS) to monitor the royalty payables and demand notices from all organizations dealing in petroleum in Nigeria. The department is headed by The Director of Petroleum Resources, being the head of the management. Currently (2016), Mr Mordecai Ladan is the director at DPR.
DPR Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution;
- Not more than 30-40 years old by 31st December 2018;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.);
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings;
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate;
- Must be computer literate;
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and suitable candidates should take note of the following:
- Visit DPR recruitment portal on http://recruitment.dpr.gov.ng/
- All applicants are expected to apply for one position. Multiple application by one applicant will return it to be automatic disqualification.
- Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number and application to show a successful application process.
- The generated reference number is vital, as it will be quoted in all future correspondence.