Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment for Marketing Executive. The application deadline is 1st February, 2019.
Doves International Healthcare Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization operating in Lagos, Nigeria. Our aim projects beyond serving you with quality healthcare.
Our Mission is to be the #1 HMO in Africa delivering the best in both Healthcare services and customer services.
Our network of selected providers are poised to deliver top rated quality healthcare services on demand. our state of the art contact system enables us to respond to customers’ request in a jiffy.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Valid driver’s license and good knowledge of the area (Lagos) will be an advantage
- Over 2 years experience in HMO marketing
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Strong creative outlook
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2019.