Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Doves International Healthcare Limited Recruitment for Corporate Driver. The application deadline is 1st February, 2019.
Doves International Healthcare Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization operating in Lagos, Nigeria. Our aim projects beyond serving you with quality healthcare.
Our Mission is to be the #1 HMO in Africa delivering the best in both Healthcare services and customer services.
Our network of selected providers are poised to deliver top rated quality healthcare services on demand. our state of the art contact system enables us to respond to customers’ request in a jiffy.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the management
- Report any instance of mishap or accident to the supervisor.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s).
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor.
- Keep and present all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Applicants must have deep understanding of Lagos and environment.
- Applicants must have valid drivers licence and also have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in driving.
- Applicants must have a minimum of OND/SSCE qualification.
- Applicants should have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Applicants must have a clean driving record
- Applicants must be a safety conscious person
- Applicants must be focused, confident, and observant.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 1st February, 2019.