Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Documentone Platforms Limited Recruitment for Marketing Officer (Support). The Application deadline is 14th January, 2019.
Documentone Platforms Limited – ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria) is the name given to the Electronic Academic Document Exchange and Certificate Verification System for Nigeria owned by ETX Solutions Nigeria Limited. It is a technology platform, acting as an electronic and transcript clearing house, exchange and a certificate verification system that will allow schools of education, polytechnics, colleges, and universities in Nigeria and abroad to send and receive transcripts between each other as well as provide certificate verification data to corporate organizations in a secure, trusted environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer (Support)
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Growing sales pipelines and business revenue
- Working closely with the sales and marketing department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with the “Job title” as a subject of the email.
Application Deadline 14th January 2020.