Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Deloitte Young Professional Programme 2020.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that have joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
Title: Young Professional Programme 2020
Job Type: Contract
- This Project requires individuals with a passion to work with the poor and potential to become development leaders.
- The candidate will work under the overall supervision of the Project Coordinator and directly reporting to the relevant Adviser/Specialist, the Young Professional will provide support for activities relating to the subject matter.
The following Young professional Positions are available:
- Communications/Public Relations
- Livelihoods (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management ( Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Innovation and Partnerships
- Behaviour Change Communication (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Gender and Gender-Based Violence (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
- Capacity Building (Abia, Ogun, Edo, Kebbi, Taraba, and Niger)
Candidates for the Yong Professional Programme will be selected on a competitive basis.
- Understanding of local language is an asset for candidates applying to state level position
- Strong interest in working in the development, particularly on women’s empowerment
- General IT competence and command of microsoft office software packages
- Internet communication and research skills
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a strong team working capacity; and
- S/he should not be more than 30 years of age as at March 30, 2019
- Minimum of first degree or postgraduate degree in the following fields: Social Sciences, Law, Agriculture , Public Health, Development Studies, Agriculture, Public health, MBBS, Nutrition or other relevant programmes
- 0-3 years experience. NYSC corp members serving in listed locations are encouraged to apply
- Excellent knowledge of English with fluency in speaking, reading and writing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: