Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Deloitte & One Young World Scholarship 2019. The Application deadline is 10 May 2019
As part of Deloitte’s world-class ambition to empower 50 million people, our partnership with One Young World (OYW) develops young professionals into future leaders who can solve the world’s toughest problems.
As a longstanding partner of One Young World, we are proud to support the Deloitte One Young World Scholarship 2019, which will enable 10 outstanding young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit in London, the United Kingdom on 22 – 25 October 2019.
This scholarship is intended for young leaders focused on improving the education, skills, and access to opportunity for people in their communities, countries, or world at large. The scholarship is seeking candidates who have demonstrated a commitment to:
- Improving access to education, skills, or employment opportunities for those that may be left behind by the rapidly changing global economy. For example, to women and girls, disadvantaged youth.
- Creating skills development or lifelong learning opportunities for people to prepare for the future workforce, including in areas where there are talent shortages.
- Accelerating entrepreneurship, new types of employment, or providing opportunities for people to overcome traditional barriers to employment.
What does the Deloitte | OYW Scholarship provide?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2019 in London, United Kingdom
- The cost of travel to and from London (economy flights only)
- Hotel accommodation in a single room from 21-25 October inclusive
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner, during these days
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Participation in Deloitte-hosted sessions for their delegation in the lead-up to and during the Summit, and a Deloitte “buddy”
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions to address education and skills challenges
Candidates must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship
Please note that you will be unable to save your responses in the submission form. With this in mind, we recommend saving your responses first in an offline document before submitting your application.
Tips for applying: check out our helpful guidelines for submitting a successful application.
Application Deadline: 10 May 2019