Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for DCSL Corporate Services Limited Recruitment for Chief Executive Officer. The Application deadline is 10th May 2019.
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is a private limited liability company which provides company secretarial, governance, immigration and training services to diverse corporate and individual clients across several business sectors. It is an International Not-for-profit and Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
The successful Candidate will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Represent the Industry at conferences, summits and other relevant Fora
- Provide support to the Governing Body and relevant Committees
- Act as Spokesperson and provide leadership to Secretariat staff
- Develop appropriate structures for periodic meetings and programmes
- Oversee the fiscal activity including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Development and implementation of operational and strategic plans for the Organization
- Manage the Investment Portfolio of the Organization
- Invest and manage the Organization’s assets, undertake periodic portfolio rebalancing to help reduce over-exposure to investment properties.
- Develop and implement profitable third-party asset management opportunities.
- Provide periodic reports to the Governing Body as may be required
- Engage in State, Federal Government, and National Assembly Advocacy
- Engage in Publicity and brand development for the Organization
- Ability to interact with people at all levels and excellent negotiation skills
- Proven leadership skills – experience in successfully managing significant business units and proven ability to lead and grow successful teams
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Computer Proficiency, Integrity and gravitas
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline
- A Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years’ work experience in the financial services sector
- Good knowledge of Investment portfolio and Asset management
- Proven track record of successfully managing a fixed income, securities, real estate, and other assets
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th May 2019.