Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Dangote Group Recruitment for SAP BW (BW4HANA) Developer.
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa. Their current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer, and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAP BW (BW4HANA) Developer
- Dangote Group is seeking for motivated professionals with SAP Business Warehouse (BW4HANA) and Business Objects visualization tool experience to join our Center of Excellence to support our businesses with SAP implementation & support.
- Creative problem solver with the willingness to continuously grow and share knowledge and skills.
- Has worked with customers at all levels of the business, gathered requirements and successfully translated them into solutions while providing strong business acumen and understanding business implications of decisions.
- Experience in business application system development/implementation methodologies.
- Strong leadership skills with customer interfacing experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as organizational skills
- Ability to interact and present ideas and updates to senior level management
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional, highly matrix organization, including leveraging corporate and third-party resources.
- Ability to work in a demanding working environment with aggressive timelines.
- Technical development skills with SAP BW / BW4HANA
- Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders
- Leads project planning sessions with one or more customers to improve one or more business processes within an organization, generally involving use and improvement of information systems
- Definition of innovative solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other backbone systems
- Suggest solutions based on best business practices so that business gets benefits by following these SAP processes.
- Assist in the development of business process maps/flows.
- Conduct implementation & training workshops for SAP Power users and the guidance for end-user training.
- Prepare test plans, scenarios and conduct unit tests.
- Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
- SAP certification in SAP BW and ABAP will be a plus.
- Good proficiency in using Microsoft tools like MS Office, Visio, Project, etc.
- Experience with Design Thinking and Business Process mapping tools will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Big data analytical solutions is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical/ business areas or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of Hands-on technology experience working as a Consultant or SAP deployment team member.
- Has 3+ years of hands-on SAP BW experience as Developer (only Production Support / Monitoring roles doesn’t qualify).
- Must have experience in at least two separate full cycle SAP BW/BI implementation projects.
- Experience with SAP BW4HANA platform and Microsoft PowerBI will be a plus.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply