Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Daily Need Distributions Company Recruitment for Field Section Manager. The Application deadline is 7th April 2019.
Daily Need Distributions Company – Our system and processes has been developed to incorporate Total Quality in every aspect of our business from the identification of customer requirements to final satisfaction of these requirements and exceed expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Section Manager
Division: Sales Department
Shared Value for the post
- The main qualification for this job are proven demonstration of Passion for Sales, Honest and Integrity as these are the value enshrined.
Summary & Purpose
- This role focuses on distribution and sales of FMCG e.g laundry soap, oral hygiene products, diapers, feminine care products etc to all existing and potential customers.
- Report to Sales Manager.
- Develop new business, wholesalers and new markets in the area of coverage
- Manage existing wholesale and markets in the coverage area
- Manage overall performance of the Van Sales/Open market Reps. and Wholesales Managers
- Develop the capability of Reps and Managers on their role
- Drive 100% SFA usage, Coverage, distribution and Golden Stores
- Coordinate total sales for weekly business review
- Track monthly initiative for total business and drive to success
- Supervise the execution of sales plans and strategies for the territory
- Supervise total business growth and the company’s market share
- Primarily responsible for HFS business, to deliver on Volume, Coverage and Golden Points at 90%.
- Ensure accurate initiative/promo executions monthly.
- Lead and train all assigned sales team.
- Report market and competitors activities such as promo, pricing etc.
- Experience in Sales as FSM (Field Section Manager) in a FMCG in any North Central States in Nigeria is required
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered (Age 25 to 40)
- 2 to 3 years experience in Sales is required.
- First Degree/ Higher National Diploma from a reputable University/Institution
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 2 years+ experience in similar role from an FMCG.
- Ability to sell ice block to Eskimos (Ability to Handle Sales Objections.
N120,000 per month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: as attachment document in Microsoft Word only using the Heading as the post and location applying for.
Application Deadline 7th April 2019.