The TU Berlin Summer University will be offering scholarships to exceptional applicants applying to participate in Term 3 of the 2019 Summer Program from July 22nd to August 16th.
DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships
Scholarships are provided with the support of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) and the TU Berlin Summer University.
The selection process will be carried out by the Scholarship Commission of the TU Berlin Summer University.
DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships Eligibility
In order to be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be a current student (enrolled) at the time of application
2. You must reside outside of Germany
Value of Award: Scholarship funding is available as follows:
1. Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
2. Partial travel expenses support (for flight costs, calculated based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
3. The TU Berlin President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship will be awarded to ONE applicant only.
All applicants who apply for a scholarship with the TU Berlin Summer University will be considered for all three of the above scholarships.
**IMPORTANT**: All participants who are awarded a scholarship under items (1) or (2) above, will still be required to pay the course fees on their own. Please check the course details on our website for fee information.
Duration of Programme: from July 22nd to August 16th.
How to Apply for DAAD TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships
All applicants must register online for the TU Berlin Summer University, and pay the registration fee of 60€, in order to be considered for a scholarship. The registration fee will be refunded to unsuccessful candidates.
Please read the . Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
For more information, visit .
Application Deadline: 1st April 2019