Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Crystalhills Group Recruitment for Business Development Manager. The Application deadline is 26th May 2019.
Crystalhills Group provides quality Biometrics, Video Surveillance, Access Control, and Traffic Safety Systems. We are known for our ability to integrate personnel and technology that are customized to address your security needs. When it comes to security, we believe that each situation is unique.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the current customer base, including portfolios and Rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- Relevant years of experience in a sales or business development environment
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Computer skills
- Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and/or stakeholders and build business relationships
- Must be available full time.
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th May 2019.