Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Crystal Liquid Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Facility Manager. The Application deadline is 16th November 2019.
Crystal Liquid Nigeria Limited – We are in the business of stratifying the ever growing demand for ice in a city of glamour and networking. We require outspoken, hardworking and dynamic young talented individuals to join our workforce in the area of customer service, telemarketing and direct sales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are in need of this position due to the increase in the productivity of the organization, therefore we are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to oversee all building-related activities
- You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well functioning.
- Plan and coordinate all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors.
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs.
- Handle insurance plans and service contracts.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs.
- Keep financial and non-financial records.
- Perform analysis and forecasting.
- B.Sc/BA in Facility Management, Engineering, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 16th November 2019.