Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Credo Advisory Recruitment for Communications Analyst. The application deadline is 25th January, 2019.
Credo Advisory is a strategic communications firm that specializes in designing and implementing strategic, operational and tactical communications initiatives. We provide a full suite of communications support to our clients, which include public communications and advocacy, government relations, media relations, crisis communications, digital communications, and capacity building. Credo offers focused and integrated approaches to strategic communications to ensure we meet our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are dedicated to bringing innovative ideas, thought leadership and insights with a global perspective to our clients. .
Job Title: Communications Analyst
- Assist with the development of Credo related literature, deliverables and other materials to promote Credo’s communications objectives.
- Support dissemination of Credo and project external communications by producing and disseminating an extensive range of materials (e.g. reports, emails, meeting minutes, newsletter, brochures, fact sheets, etc.).
- Assist with Credo business development activities, such as proposals, whitepapers, conferences, and thought leadership materials.
- Support Credo engagement and outreach activities for client services, interacting with senior-level government and donor partners to build and strengthen relationships on behalf of the company.
- Develop and execute strategic communications plans for client projects.
- Provide support to the Chief Executive on all administrative and managerial activities
- Assist and coordinate the implementation of client and/or project communications initiatives.
- Assist in planning and organizing high quality/high profile press and client related events.
- Conduct and industry focused media monitoring relating in addition to relevant issues and news coverage.
- Manage various databases.
- Bachelors in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration. (Masters degree will give an added advantage)
- Experience in strategic communications
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- English language and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skills, including MSOffice
- Self-starter, result oriented, high-energy level and ability to work with minimal supervision
- The role is located in Abuja.
- International and local travel may be required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019