Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for CreditRegistry Nigeria Recruitment for Technical Support Trainee.
CreditRegistry Nigeria, officially registered and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc., is Nigeria’s preferred credit bureau. Our company, in strategic technology partnership with CreditRegistry Corporation USA (“CRUSA”), has laid the foundation for fraud-proof, large-scale consumer and small business credit in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support Trainee
- Attention to detail
- Extensive PC experience
- Extensive Microsoft Excel experience
- Familiar with a support ticket and knowledge-based systems.
- Interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
- Willingness to explore new technologies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Zealous approach to problem-solving and customer service
- High level of concentration and commitment.
- Dedication to problem-solving.
- Set up software demonstrations for training and presentations.
- Analyse data from the subscriber’s loan database for upload of the credit bureau system.
- Ensure that client loan data is uploaded periodically.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Keep abreast of how all CreditRegistry software works.
- Update documentation relating to CreditRegistry software and write new documentation for new features of the software.
- Install or upgrade the core credit bureau client software at subscriber sites and ensure proper functioning and operations.
- Train subscribers employees on the effective use of CreditRegistry software.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 0-3 years of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: