Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Creatrix Empire International Limited Recruitment for Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor.
Creatrix Empire International Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Graphics Designer/Video Editor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
What We Need
- We’re seeking a Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to work with us.
- The ideal candidate possesses excellent video editing and motion graphics skills. The candidate must also be passionate about and indepth experienced. This is a full-time position.
- The Video Production Department has the unique opportunity to work across all brands.
- As part of the marketing team, the video production department helps promote through a variety of creative mediums: trailers, commercials, developer diaries, interviews, in-game cinematics, sizzle reels, pre-roll ads, etc.
- Working in collaboration with the Video Production Department to perform and execute the following tasks for various media assets, but not limited to:
- Video Editing: trailers, commercials, developer diaries, interviews, cinematics, b-roll, sizzle reels, etc.
- Motion Graphics: Animated slates, rotoscoping, motion/camera tracking, typography, keying, etc.
- Post-Production: color grading, sound design and mixing, encoding, mastering, archiving, etc.
- Gameplay Capture: Capturing gameplay and in-game resources for the development of media assets
- Live Production: Assistance in the lighting setup, camera operation, set dressing, etc.
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills, and also able to take direction and constructive feedback
- Advanced knowledge of A/V compression formats and codecs, along with experience using encoding software such as Adobe Media Encoder and Compressor
- Highly creative, detail-oriented and deadline-driven
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary
- Must have a very strong work ethic. I possess outstanding multi-tasking skills. Consistently perform in a fast-paced and demanding creative environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Video Editing / Motion Graphics Design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC in conjunction with other Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.)
- Compositing skills: rotoscoping, typography, animation, motion/camera tracking, and keying, etc. within After Effects /comparable softwareSkillful knowledge of 3rd Party, After Effects plugin suites: Trapcode, Red Giant, DigiEffects, etc.
- Fundamental experience with sound design and audio mixing
- Fluency in color correction and color grading
- Strong PC and Mac general computing skills including use of SAN storage, basic networking and troubleshooting knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to clearly indicating the “Job Title” as a subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 30th March 2020.