Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Corporate Resources Development Consultants (CRDC) Recruitment for Private Banking/Wealth Management Relationship Manager. The Application deadline is 15th April 2019.
Corporate Resources Development Consultants (CRDC) is a Leading provider of consulting services to the organization on the private and public sector. Our key focus is to help the organization develop the right business operational strategy combined with the right people to deliver optimum performance in their area of specializations
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private Banking/Wealth Management Relationship Manager
Locations: Lagos or Abuja
- We are looking for Private Banking / Wealth Management Relationship Managers who understand clients needs and can offer the most appropriate solutions for financial growth.
- Cultivate a sales process that includes cross-selling initiatives that will safely and profitably increase market share/penetration across the business.
- Team responsibility for Private Banking, ensuring sales of appropriate Øroducts and services as well as increase in customer wallet share.
- To effectively deliver the Banks sales strategy; utilizing required knowledge, skills to ensure that all business activities! processes are driven towards the achievement of objectives/budget in line with
- the overall strategy of the Bank.
- Effective liability generation from all Private Banking channels within the bank.
- Consistently explore growth in the Private Banking business environment and business referrals in order to identify, develop and close business/ sales opportunities.
The behavioral competencies of the job include the ability to:
- Be friendly, assertive, independent, quick paced.
- Influence and persuade a variety of people in changing situations, (The generation of many contacts and involvement in selling a product or concept by gaining willing acceptance is important within the function).
- Enjoy challenging situations and have the flexibility to work in an unstructured environment where there is freedom to act and the authority to take decisions.
- Commit to the task at hand and, where necessary, go beyond the call of duty in order to achieve their ky objectives.
- Continually seek out opportunities. Practice and encourage a culture of execution and excellence.
- Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results.
- Be quite bold and, if necessary, tenacious in order to champion a cause in situations where others are pushing in a direction which may not be best for the organization.
- Be alert to changing situations, show flexibility in approach, adaptability in difficult circumstances and continuously strive to achieve meaningful results.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum of a Credit in English language & Mathematics at ‘0’ Level certification.
- Candidate must be customer oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Candidate must have strong negotiation skills.
- Candidates must reside within Lagos or Abuja axis.
- First degree (B.Sc.) from a reputable university with a minimum qualification of Second-Class Division
- Relevant post-graduate qualifications (M.Sc. or MBA) or an acceptable professional qualification in Accountancy or Finance would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience (Middle Management Level), which includes different aspects of the sales function.
- Minimum of 13 years of experience (Senior Management Level), which includes different aspects of the sales function, as well management experience/exposure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to:
Application Deadline 15th April 2019.