Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for CornerStone Staffing Recruitment for Image Editing and Content Intern.
CornerStone Staffing – Adapting to meet our clients’ employment needs – from a single candidate search to a complete onsite management solution. Matching each job seeker to just the right opportunity – administrative, industrial, technical or sales. Cornerstone truly is where talent and jobs meet.
For short-term temporary needs, a large volume of employees for a project, or a critical professional hire, our dedicated staffing industry experts will conduct targeted searches to identify top talent for your administrative, clerical, light industrial and transportation positions.
Our Staffing Consultants combine deep-seated knowledge of staffing industry best practices with an entrepreneurial management style to meet your workforce needs. We uphold the American Staffing Association’s Code of Ethics while striving to further the success of the clients we serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Image Editing and Content Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The candidate will be responsible for generating digital marketing creative including e-commerce assets, web/mobile ads, and microsite designs
- This internship program is for 3 months and maybe extended based on performance.
Components of the program include:
- Consults with supervisor to evaluate individual project needs, scope the size and time of the project, and provide deliverables on-time
- Manages and maintains consistency of branding and overall design
- Reviews final layout and suggests improvements as needed, and presents final layout to supervisor for approval
- Must be able to work collectively with other team members, embrace ideas, consider criticism, and be flexible working through creative processes
- Work independently with little guidance or hand-holding
- Designs marketing collateral, such as print brochures, promotional flyers, datasheets and whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, advertising, website and digital graphics, product graphics, infographics, icons, and large format items such as tradeshow booths, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to transform business objectives into high quality, creative design concepts.
- The ability to effectively present ideas, both verbally and visually
- Adobe Creative Suite “Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver”
- Proficient with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Proficient in Mac OS and Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with responsive website development tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 7th October 2019.