Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Cormart Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Finance Officer.
Cormart is a leading specialty chemicals company in Nigeria and active in production and sales/marketing of chemicals and raw materials such as paint, glues & adhesives, oil lubricants, breweries, distilleries, beverage, food, confectionaries, cosmetics, and personal and home care chemicals. Cormat is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, Benin Republic, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to TGI Distri., Chi Farms Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd., WASIL Ltd., Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
- We are looking for young and talented individuals for Finance Officer roles. This role provides a great opportunity for accounting or finance graduates intending to develop a career in Finance in a fast-growing industry.
- Monitoring all credit notes and properly check before sending for approval
- Oversee and monitor product prices based on company specified category for customer
- Weekly presentation of receivables / Sales Meeting / Audit / customer reconciliation.
- Creation of customer cards and maintenance of customer files & customer KYC
- Credit limit control / Bank Lodgment / A/c – monitoring and reporting.
- Batching and posting of sales Journals
- Must have started an accounting certification program i.e. ACCA, ICAN.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in Finance and Accounting roles (Finance Officer, Accountant, Credit Control Office etc) preferably from a similar organization is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 21st February 2020.