Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Coollink.ng Recruitment for Field Support Engineer.
Coollink is the leading provider of Ka-Band broadband services in Nigeria with a nation-wide coverage through its presence in the major cities of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Support Engineer
- The Field Support Engineer will be responsible for the scoping, deployment and support of an Office 365 environment for Coollink’s clientele.
- The position involves proper documentation of activities such as pieces of training, change management amongst others
- A minimum of HND or B.Sc in Computer/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- A good understanding of Windows operating systems [Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 etc.]
- Prior experience as a System Administrator in an Active Directory environment.
- A good knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange
- Certifications in Microsoft System Administration/Office 365 will be an advantage
- Ability to identify and resolve hardware related issues involving laptops, desktops and network printers
- A very good understanding of the Office 365 portfolio including Teams, Azure, Share point etc
- A good understanding of computer networks
- Good written and oral communications skills. Should be able to present his/herself in a clear and understandable manner.
- People management skills is necessary
- Formal presentation skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Meet with prospective/existing customers for new projects/implementations built around Office 365
- Prepare BOM (bill of materials)for the Sales Team from which their quotes to the end user is based on.
- Assist the Sales team in preparing bid documents for prospective clients
Deployment of Office 365 suites:
- Conduct pre-deployment surveys and planning for implementation
- Deploy/Implement Office 365 solutions to end users
- Supervise and manage licenses on behalf of the end users
- Work with other Stakeholders to ensure that deployment is seamless and manage OEM partners were necessary
Provide 2nd level support for Office 365 clients:
- Review trouble tickets to ensure that tickets are properly classified and the required 1st level troubleshooting has been carried out successfully
- Resolve end user issues and update trouble tickets
IT Managed Services:
- Administer LAN users on the network and resolve all issues that are IT related in the client’s office environment and remote locations
- Ensure IT equipment have the latest firmware and upgrade when required
- Ensure all printers, Wi-Fi access points, video conferencing equipment etc. are working properly and resolve issues reported
- Ensure that proper documentation of IT assets in a client’s environment are kept and up to date
- Track and create a weekly report showing incident frequencies
- Recommend ways to manage scarce frequencies in the most efficient manner
- This is a mid to junior level role with reporting line to the Field Support Coordinator
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: