Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Contec Global Group Recruitment for Risk and Compliance Officer. The Application deadline is 7th June 2019.
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk and Compliance Officer
- We are looking for a Compliance Officer to ensure that our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules. You will also review employees’ work and provide advice on compliance.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a reliable professional who is not afraid to speak their mind and stand by their decisions. You should be familiar with risk management and our industry’s standards. If you also have a sharp business acumen, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to ensure we operate in a legal and ethical manner while meeting our business objectives.
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
- Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer or Compliance Manager
- Experience in risk management
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Teamwork skills, Business acumen
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- Professional certification (e.g. Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP)) is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 Years’ Experience
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering, or AML)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Using “Risk and Compliance Officer” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th June 2019.