CPC Recruitment Form 2019/2020 – Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified Nigerians for the Consumer Protection Council (CPC) Recruitment 2019/2020 – www.cpc.gov.ng. All applicants should see how to apply for the Consumer Protection Council (CPC) recruitment 2019/2020 below.
Consumer Protection Council (CPC) is the apex consumer protection agency in Nigeria. The Council was established by the Consumer Protection Council Act (CPCA) (Cap. 25, Laws of The Federation 2004). The overall mandate of the Council is to protect consumers by taking both preventive and remedial measures.
CPC was originally enacted in 1992, but the physical establishment of the Council occurred in 1999. The Council operates across all sectors of the economy and has evolved over the years. From a single office in 1999, the Council now has zonal offices in the six geopolitical zones and additional emerging strategic intervention offices in key locations for better coverage of the country. Currently, there are nine offices including the headquarters in Abuja. Zonal offices are controlled and coordinated from the headquarters.
Since inception, the Council has had four Directors General. The current Director-General is Babatunde Irukera.
CPC Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the CPC website, www.CPC.gov.ng and apply for the positions online.
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
How to Apply for CPC Recruitment 2019/2020
All application for CPC Recruitment will be done on their official website – www.cpc.gov.ng.
Note: CPC Recruitment 2019/2020 is currently not available online. The form is not yet out now.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit www.cpc.gov.ng. to see the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply when you visit the Consumer Protection Council (CPC) website.