Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc Recruitment for Software Developer.
Following a merger in 2007, Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc emerged as one of the top ten General Business and Special Risk Insurance underwriters in Nigeria. In the last ten years, the company has played a leadership role in the underwriting of key transactions in Aviation, Oil & Gas, Marine Cargo and Hull Business as well as in Motor insurance business. We have built a reputation on Professionalism, Integrity and Excellent Service Delivery. Leveraging on the capabilities and unique skills of the entire group, we provide premium risk management solutions to our clients. Our commitment to serving you better has seen us make key investments in our People, Technology and Processes. We are the second insurance company in Nigeria to obtain the prestigious ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems Certification).
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Work with the CTO in delivering on the technical goals and designs of projects.
- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third-party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Aid relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development life-cycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
- Bachelor’s Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.
- Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Services is an Advantage.
- Knowledge of Secure Software Development Methodologies
- Minimum of 5 years of programming experience with Windows .NET framework, C#, Java, Python,PHP, VB, PLSQL, TSQL. etc.
- Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web Services, DLLs etc.
- Experience working with Databases such asMySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database 11g, 12.
- Mobile development experience on Android and IOS.
- Experience working with Web servers IIS, Apache, WebLogic etc.
- Practical experience of development with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience with FINTECH and INSURTECH developments.
N3,000,000 – N3,500,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.