Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc Recruitment for Customer Service Manager. The application deadline is 29th January 2019.
Following a merger in 2007, Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Plc emerged as one of the top ten General Business and Special Risk Insurance underwriters in Nigeria. In the last ten years, the company has played a leadership role in the underwriting of key transactions in Aviation, Oil & Gas, Marine Cargo and Hull Business as well as in Motor insurance business. We have built a reputation on Professionalism, Integrity and Excellent Service Delivery. Leveraging on the capabilities and unique skills of the entire group, we provide premium risk management solutions to our clients. Our commitment to serving you better has seen us make key investments in our People, Technology and Processes. We are the second insurance company in Nigeria to obtain the prestigious ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems Certification).
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- To ensure the full implementation of the Customer Services strategy across the business.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function operates effectively and that the functions’ activities are aligned to departmental and Company objectives.
- To ensure the accurate processing of customer quotations, orders and order confirmations within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that all customer enquiries are satisfactorily managed, resolved and closed within agreed timescales.
- To ensure that the Customer Services function is adequately staffed and trained to deliver an efficient service to internal and external customers.
- To represent the Customer Services function as an active member of the Senior Management Team.
- To actively promote and manage the process of continuous improvement in Customer Service standards within Call Enquiries and Order Processing.
- Create and sustain a positive team environment displaying high levels of motivation and excellent team spirit.
- Participate and contribute to relevant management meetings.
- Promote effective communication throughout all levels of the Customer Services function.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Years of experience: 5 years
N3,000,000 – N3,500,000 per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should .
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2019.