Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Connig Technoserve Recruitment for Finance/Admin Assistant Manager. The Application deadline is 15th January 2019.
Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider with headquarters in Lagos Nigeria and offices spread around West Africa . They provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to roll-out to maintenance throughout the product life cycle..
Job Title: Finance/Admin Assistant Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Report on project profitability to management
- Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Create project accounts in the accounting system
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
- Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Review account totals related to project assets and expenses
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Prepare management report on monthly basis
- Experienced Project Accountant with 3-4 years experience in telecommunication sector.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Member of professional body added advantage.
- Use of other accounting software
- Understanding of Basic accounting principles.
- Expert use of office suites and advanced excel
- Expert use of sage 50 accounting software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in a PDF format, and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th January, 2019.
Note: The Cover Letter should be have its subject as : FIN-ASST -MGR -002.