Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Connect Rail Services Limited Recruitment for Human Resources & Recruitment Analyst.
Connect Rail Services Limited is a leading intermodal logistics services provider with the professional integration of all transport options.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources & Recruitment Analyst
- The recruitment analyst will assist in implementing an effective and efficient end-to-end recruitment process i.e. from attracting to on-boarding the best-fit people to fill company needs.
- This role requires that the successful candidate develops dynamic recruitment plans; employs both conventional and unconventional sourcing strategies and resources; as well as develops new, creative recruiting ideas.
- The individual has to accomplish the defined recruitment cycle time, ensure a consistent pipeline of quality job applicants and keep all recruitment costs within the recruitment budget.
- Timely hire of quality candidates
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, screening of applications, scheduling interviews, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and requesting managers/departments) including the recruitment administration
- Coordinate the conduct of orientation and induction for new hires
- Prompt setting of new hires on the attendance system and provision of all appropriate work tools upon resumption
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
- Get involved in both HR department and Company -wide innovative initiatives.
- Manage posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
- Develop a steady pool of quality internal and external talents
- Explore new recruitment channels and give recommendations to Recruitment Manager
- Preparation of weekly manpower report and quarterly recruitment plan
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Proven skills in database management and record keeping
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as meet deadlines.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail