Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified graduates for Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Secretary.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- We are looking to employ an HR Officer with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. The HR Officer is expected to be knowledgeable with employment legislation and possess strategic and commercial insight to the labor process. He or she must be able to negotiate with diplomacy.
- To ensure success, an HR Officers should display excellent organizational skills, good time-management skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and. A top HR Officer should possess remarkable conflict management and I decision-making skills to ensure employee compliance.
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in the theory work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
Job Title: Book Keeper
- Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Accounting team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
- Our ideal candidate holds a Finance degree (preferably followed by accounting CPE courses) and is familiar with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks, Kashoo and KashFlow.
- Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, suppliers ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handles payroll in a timely manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September 2020.